As much as the online educational portals are thriving in terms of providing quality education, the online fee management system is on a roll too.
Yes, online fee management has really made things easy for both, parents and staff.
However, there are certain myths about the online fee management system that are required to be debunked and ensure that every transaction is made with full peace of mind.
This blog further debunks every common myth about online fee management.
Hence, if you are a parent or even staff who is dubious about using the online fee management portal, reading this blog becomes important for you.
Common Myths about Online Fee Management System
Read out some of the most common myths about the online fee management system and get to know the facts below.
- Online Fee Payment is Never Secure: Yes, it was a true statement a few years back, but in today’s world, most of the education portals have taken care of security to a great extent.
Every organization ensures that the entire portal is well-encrypted and secure for the parents to make transactions on the same. Hence, you need not worry about the security of your transactions at all.
However, it’s your role to check & verify certain basic security features like the CVV number isn’t displayed, or OTP is asked for before you make transactions, etc. If such features aren’t incorporated, you can reach out to the organization and get clarification.
- Using Fee Management System is Tough: Another common myth that makes the parents hesitate to pay the fees online. They feel that using an online fee management system is simply not their cup of tea. However, the reality vastly varies.
Using an online fee management system in today’s era is extremely easy. Everything is about one click. You just need to initiate the process, and then the easy interface will make you understand everything automatically.
Hence, if you as a parent feel that online fee portals are tough to use, it’s time to throw away this thought.
- Small Organizations Implies Compromise with Payment Security: This might seem to be a bit weird to you, but numerous parents believe this myth.
Remember, be it a small organization or a big institution, each of them is required to meet the security standards that online payment comes alongside it. If not, the organization can get into some sort of serious legal trouble.
Hence, if you fear to pay online just because the organization where your child studies isn’t a giant institution, throw the fear away.
- Online Payment Implies Higher Fees: Another common myth that doesn’t allow parents to pay fees online with peace of mind.
No organization can charge higher fees just because you are paying them online. If you find it, you can bring it to the attention of the admin team. Hence, if you feel that you would end up paying higher fees just because you are using online payment mode, you are mistaken.
Be it online, or manual, you will be paying the same amount of fees. In fact, certain payment gateways offer some discounts on using specific transaction cards as their promotional offer. So who knows, you might even invite profits with online payments.
- You Need to Be a Techie to Pay Fees Online: Yes, online payments demand access to the Internet, a smartphone/PC/laptop, but it by no means implies that you need to be a techie to pay fees online.
If you have access to the Internet and an electronic device, you can pay fees without any hassles. Hence, if you have some knowledge of how to use smartphones and the Internet, online fee payment won’t trouble you a lot.
We hope that you now know that online fee payment is much more convenient and secure than assumed. The importance of online fee payment portals has increased considerably in the pandemic world, and for the right reasons. Hence, if you still haven’t used this amazing facility to the fullest, it’s time to do so.
If you are looking for an online fee management system in Dehradun, Vadodara, or anywhere in India, you can count on ProEMS. We have been providing a secure and highly reliable fee management system for a while now. To know more about our services, or to get the demo session of our fee management software in Dehradun, Vadodara, or anywhere in India, just give us a call at +91 9898205483.
Image credits : Unsplash